19.8.15

EAT: 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta.



Look who got all creative with Photoshop. Not sure what came over me there.
Well babies (I had a birthday and I am 900 years old and now you are all my babies. Or at least, I am your melodramatic, cat-hair-covered vodka-aunt), if you were looking for dinner ideas have I got the weird green bowl of nutrition for you. I found edamame and mung bean fettuccine in Holland & Barretts and… okay, I mean, part of me is like ‘24g of vegan protein per serving!’ and the other part is like ‘I love when food pretends to be other foods!!!’, so you can imagine how excited I got. This is the speediest avocado sauce courtesy of Oh She Glows that I chucked in my mini-food-processor. BONUS POINTS for me getting to whizz stuff into a paste, that is all I look for in a food preparation task. Also, like, how much avocado do I have to eat before it cancels out the vodka?

No comments

Post a Comment

© papillon.Maira Gall