5.5.14

EAT: Recently.

 2 3 4 5

Today in ‘Cool Things I’ve Eaten Recently’!
  • Marshmallow Smoke Ketchup, by Todd’s Concoctions. Look at these! Look at these! 'Ink Cayenne’ hot sauce! 'Tobacco-Moonshine’ BBQ! I wasn’t sure what to expect from this ketchup, but sure enough it has a big old kick of flavour; I tend to drench food in tomato sauce but this needs to be used sparingly. It’s smoky, kind of startling. But hella good with sweet potato fries.
  • Bircher Muesli with grated pear, blueberries, hazelnut and a shot of chia seeds. I am now obsessed with turning this flavour combination into muffins. Or, you know, at least more muesli.
  • Co-yo coconut yoghurt with mango puree. I’m p sure I got this from Wholefoods last time I did an overexcited vegan-food post. BUT I AM SO OVEREXCITED. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? This is like eating coconut cream, oh my god. I wanna put my whole face in it.
  • Pulsin’ Vanilla Choc Chip Protein Snack. It was too long ago; I don’t remember the nutritional values for this. But I remember they wereawesome and that this was like a cookie dough bar and that I am gonna hunt this little powerhouse out again for sure.
  • Air-dried Pear Chips from Perry Court Farm. Okay, I just thought the packaging design was really smart. I really like good design. And then, basically it was dried fruit, and I’m not against that, but I should probably have just bought a pear and eaten it. BUT THE PACKAGING.

No comments

Post a Comment

© papillon.Maira Gall