1.11.13

LIVE: Winchester, England.

2 3

Recently; Winchester, England.
A bunch of stuff:
  1. Apparently, it’s been pumpkin week here on papillon, at a solid 60% pumpkin-centric posts (yeah, I just did the maths. You should feel pretty good about that, because generally I can’t count without using my fingers. Sometimes my toes). Can I start with the Christmas stuff now? Just kidding. Unless you say yes.
  2. I have been so overwhelmed by the response to my DSLR giveaway in this last month! Wowowow. I’ve spent a lot of time clutching my face and cooing dreamily at you all without your knowledge. Totally creepy. That’s what you signed up for. The giveaway is now closed, and the winner has been contacted. If I don’t hear back from them I’ll choose another random entrant using a number generator, so keep your ask boxes open.
  3. Related, but: it’s been just over a month since I moved website hosts, so that all y'all could follow me on Tumblr (I hope you just imagined me saying ‘all y'all’ in a super English accent, because that’s how it is). In that time I have added Disqus comments, totally redone my recipe index to link to all the old posts I imported, and generally learned hella HTML. Thank you so much for your support, my mum is sick to death of me telling her how many followers I have.
  4. I realise that with all this changeover, a bunch of you new people don’t know much about me! OH BOY ARE YOU IN FOR SOME FUN. I’ll hopefully do a new intro post next week, since even without an Ask button on my page I’ve had some super lovely messages, and you should probably know what you’re getting into.
  5. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

© papillon.Maira Gall