19.6.11

days of summer.
beach huts
sea
katie
beach huts
bournemouth.
bournemouth.
enjoy a ROCKET ice lolly!
campest car on the road.
restaurant
sky

Bournemouth Beach, June '11

Unless you're super into unpacking boxes and selling textbooks on ebay (if you are, seriously, come here, you'll have the time of your life. And I'll pay you?), what I'm up to the next couple of days is unlikely to interest anyone; so I thought I'd share some photos from my latest roll of film, taken on our day trip to Bournemouth the other week. There's little I love more than a bit of cheesy British seaside, especially when you're traveling in a car with pink seat covers, fluffy dice, a 'Tinkerbell' sticker on the back window, and Queen's greatest hits blasting out at full volume. Especially when it's followed by Thai tapas, sat at a pavement table while a guy plays an acoustic set of live music just inside. And especially when the sky is just that perfect blend of dusky mauve and apricot as you walk home; freckled, giggly and well-fed.

4 comments

  1. It looks amazing!!! Exactly like I would have pictured a British seaside :) I am currently buying textbooks on ebay haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures! And love the old-school ice creams; ooh for a Feast :-)
    And I work on the coast and was (trying to) sing along to Don't Stop Me Now on the way in today...!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the carousel!

    I've got quite the number of textbooks to sell back and I just. don't. want to. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like I was there with you, having an absolute perfect day.

    Gorgeous eye.

    ReplyDelete

© papillon.Maira Gall